APTP Giving Circle Members can begin booking OFRENDA tickets on March 5 at 12PM, two weeks before the general public. You’re also invited to a special performance and post-show reception with the cast on Saturday, May 12 at 8PM.
Kedzie Avenue and Lawrence Avenue Members receive 4 complimentary tickets.
Kimball Avenue Members receive 2 complimentary tickets.
All Giving Circle Members can purchase up to 10 additional tickets during the special pre-sale period from March 5 – 20.
We hope you’ll consider seeing OFRENDA on Saturday, May 12 at 8PM when we’ll have a special post-show reception with the cast for Giving Circle members.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE STARTING MARCH 5 AT 12PM
1. Use this link to reach our ticketing site.
2. Select the show you want from the performance calendar.
3. See where it says LOGIN? Click there and enter your email address. If the system doesn’t recognize your email, try alternate email addresses if you have them. If you are a Giving Circle member with a spouse or partner, try their email.
4. Your first time using the system, you’ll have to click “I don’t know my password” and create one.
5. Now you can reserve your complimentary tickets and purchase up to 10 additional tickets before they go on sale to the general public on March 21.
OR CALL US!
Prefer to book by phone? Having trouble with the online system? Call Yesenia Bello, APTP’s Development Coordinator, at 773.866.0875 and she’ll be happy to assist you. Yesenia is usually in the APTP office Mondays through Fridays, 10am – 6pm.